Monday, June 23, 2014

Sweet Revenge as Promised

2014 Mission landed us three birthday celebrations. Dhimo, Ngoc and Chi (belated and Happy Graduation). During each, the tradition of cake smashing was prominent. As anticipated, my team laid low, waiting for few very perfect times to take revenge. First was at one of our evening Karaoke nights, where a surprise cake was delivered and quickly smashed into my face. Thanks Ngoc!!!
Second was on our final night in Saigon. A very shrewd team planned an important meeting to discuss the following days activities, Anticipating one last revenge, I knocked, stood to the side of the door and waited. When nothing happened, I entered and got too at ease. Eventually after a subtle knock on the door, I opened it to Dhimo and a handful of shaving cream!!!!   BY THE WAY, WHO BOUGHT MENTHOL!!!!!!
All in good fun, my new family took pleasure in covering me from head to toe!!!
JOB WELL DONE!!! It was well deserved!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment